Sustainability is a complete workspace philosophy. In order to create a better society we must focus intently on creating a responsible atmosphere. Our green initiatives are based on three categories:
We support our clients and vendor's sustainability initiatives and encourages strong conservation programs by:
- Reviewing packaging options to reduce waste.
- Examining shipping routes for fuel conservation.
- Incorporating eco-friendly materials for packaging and business use.
- Leveraging data and technology to reduce redundant activity, particularly regarding travel.
- Drive use of ecologically certified component alternatives whenever possible.
- Offering ecologically preferable product choices.
Increased environmental awareness in our core business practices is important to us. Where possible, we seek to integrate sustainability practices into our company's operations such as:
- Design and produce environmentally friendly products and seeking certification.
- Established recycling programs in both the manufacturing facilities and office.
- Utilizing post-consumer materials, such as paper towels and bathroom tissue and greener office supplies.
- Utilization of soy/vegetable based inks and FSC paper for printed materials.
- Utilizing technology to reduce paper and mail volume internally and externally.
- Choose office interior products that contribute to improved indoor air quality, considering ventilation, cleaning products and VOC emissions.
We are proud of our associates and their investment in their communities. Our goal is for our associates to embrace our sustainability initiatives and practice them both at work and at home by: .
- Using compact fluorescent lights
- Regulating thermostats and turning down water heaters to reduce carbon emissions
- Inflating car tires to increase gas mileage performance
- Purchasing ENERGY STAR qualified appliances
- Participating in community recycling and clean-up efforts